Below is a list of the 2015 Proctor Little League District team coaches:
Bantams: Jake Lewis, and Keenan McGovern
Intermediates: Tim Rohweder
12's : Jeremy Johnson
11's : Scott McLeod
10's : Jason St. Germaine
9's : Dave Reyelts
Proctor Little League will be holding our 9-12 yr old
(see details on process below)
District Team Evaluations on
Saturday; June 6th
Location: KLANG Field
Times: 12s 9:00 - 10:15 AM 11s 10:30 - 11:45 AM, 10s 12:00 - 1:15, 9s 1:30 - 2:45.
All players invited to the evaluation need to attend for consideration.
Rain date for Make up will be Saturday June 13th.
Process of selection:
1. Team coaches will nominate players from their team
2. All players nominated will be graded by coaches, based on a variety of attributes, IE: Skill, coachability, availability, ect:
3. TOP 20 PLAYERS SELECTED will be invited to evaluation on June 6th.
4. In order to be considered you must attend evaluation, or contact Mickey Peterson by June 4th, the only guarantee that you will be considered is to attend, if invited.
5. Evaluators will pick top 8 or 9 players, with the Head coach picking 2 -3 players.
6. EACH TEAM WILL CARRY 11 PLAYERS.
Fees for 2015 District team players is $150.00 per player, paid prior to first practice to PLL.
Any questions Contact Mickey Peterson 218-393-5557
June 26-28, 2015 • Proctor, MN
Open to U9, 10, 11, & 12 Teams
Click below to view flyer for more info.